2014 Ram 3500 Rear Air Suspension
Come down to Legacy Dodge and check out the new 2014 Ram 3500 Rear Air Suspension. The King of capability has gotten better than ever. It comes with the largest displacement V-8 in the segment, all-new 6.4-liter HEMI delivers best-in-class power.
Search New Vehicle Inventory
Search Used Vehicle Inventory
Book A Test Drive
Finance This Vehicle
What really makes the 2014 Ram 3500 stand out is its Heavy Duty innovation with link coil rear suspension to deliver best-in-class ride. This exclusive supplemental air suspension system is futuristic. By adding supplemental air bags to the rear suspension, Ram engineers were able to soften the leaf springs, allowing for more unladen suspension movement. When a high-load capacity condition exists, the air suspension automatically fills the rear air bags to level the truck to improve stability and ride quality - even pulling a best-in-class 30,000-lb. load.
Outstanding Performance for the 2014 Ram 3500
- Towing - Up to 30,000 pounds with Ram 3500
- Payload - Up to 7,320 pounds with Ram 3500
- Power - 850 lb.-ft. of torque with 6.7-liter Cummins
- Power - 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers 383 horsepower (286 kW) at 5,600 rpm and 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- Power - 410 horsepower and 429 lb.-ft. of torque with all-new 6.4-liter HEMI V-8
- Capacity - Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR) of 37,600 pounds with Ram 3500
If you are looking for a truck which offers class-leading performance and extreme luxury, the new 2014 Ram 3500 is the ultimate choice.
2014 Ram 3500 Truck for sale in Fort McMurray, Alberta
The King of capability has gotten better than ever. The 2014 Ram 3500 stands out with Heavy Duty innovation with link coil rear suspension. This is a great heavy duty truck in Canada.
Legacy Dodge is located at 324 Gregoire Drive in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Come take a test drive at your local Fort Mac Ram dealer - Legacy Dodge today!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.